2 - D A Y W O R K S H O P
Scouting to Accelerate Innovation
Implementing an External Sourcing Program
A two day executive workshop on how to identify, locate and
structure technology partnerships, acquisitions and licenses
E. Paap, PhD
President, Paap Associates, who has over three decades of
experience in helping firms with technology scouting, corporate
venturing and other approaches to open innovation
- When it makes sense to look outside for complementary
- Sources for new and emerging technologies
- To select the right matches
- What kinds of deals to strike and how to structure
- To establish a technology scouting program matching
Who Should Attend
This session is recommended for
anyone responsible for planning and executing a firm’s
technology and product development effort: senior and middle
level managers from Marketing, R&D, Engineering, Operations,
Planning, New Product Development, and Business Development.
Which should I attend?
There are only
seats remaining for this workshop as of
08-04-08. Register today to ensure your place.